- RSS Channel Showcase 1784576
- RSS Channel Showcase 6232668
- RSS Channel Showcase 1147469
- RSS Channel Showcase 4555292
Articles on this Page
- 02/23/17--08:14: _Three Payoffs to Sc...
- 05/01/17--08:35: _Why Crossbows Are Y...
- 05/03/17--09:00: _Top Tips for Buying...
- 06/08/17--05:30: _Deer Rut Calendar P...
- 07/03/17--02:21: _Blazing Bolts: How ...
- 08/07/17--02:07: _7 Great Advantages ...
- 08/15/17--03:03: _Strive to Pursue th...
- 10/03/17--03:00: _The 7 Tips You Shou...
- 11/02/17--03:00: _First Look: CAMX 33...
- 11/23/17--03:00: _7 Great Ways to Pat...
- 01/03/18--12:00: _Crossbow Tip: What ...
- 01/12/18--18:08: _2018 Bowhunting Sho...
- 02/07/18--11:59: _John Deere Scrape-M...
- 04/04/18--13:19: _New Deer Hunting Cr...
- 05/01/18--15:03: _TenPoint Launches E...
- 05/18/18--05:49: _New Hunting Crossbo...
- 06/06/18--11:30: _Crossbow Review: Te...
- 06/12/18--14:36: _Consider More Than ...
- 07/10/18--13:43: _Are You Using the R...
- 07/17/18--11:01: _Nebraska | Destinat...
- 02/23/17--08:14: Three Payoffs to Scouting for Deer After the Season Ends
- 05/01/17--08:35: Why Crossbows Are Your Best Turkey Hunting Tool
- 05/03/17--09:00: Top Tips for Buying Your First Crossbow
- 06/08/17--05:30: Deer Rut Calendar Pays Off With Public Land Giant
- 07/03/17--02:21: Blazing Bolts: How Much Speed Do You Need for a Crossbow?
- 08/07/17--02:07: 7 Great Advantages of Scouting After Deer Season
- 08/15/17--03:03: Strive to Pursue the Quality and Craftsmanship of American-Made
- 10/03/17--03:00: The 7 Tips You Should Know About Deer Hunting With a Crossbow
- 11/02/17--03:00: First Look: CAMX 330 and Its Inherent Accuracy
- 11/23/17--03:00: 7 Great Ways to Pattern and Kill a Rutting Whitetail Buck
- 01/03/18--12:00: Crossbow Tip: What to Do When It Doesn’t Shoot
- 01/12/18--18:08: 2018 Bowhunting Show: New Crossbows
- 02/07/18--11:59: John Deere Scrape-Maker Bags Monster Missouri Buck
- 04/04/18--13:19: New Deer Hunting Crossbow: TenPoint Nitro X
- 05/01/18--15:03: TenPoint Launches Evo-X CenterPunch Crossbow Arrows
- 05/18/18--05:49: New Hunting Crossbow: TenPoint Nitro X
- 06/06/18--11:30: Crossbow Review: TenPoint’s Most Compact, Ultra-Fast Model
- 06/12/18--14:36: Consider More Than Speed When Buying a Crossbow
- 07/10/18--13:43: Are You Using the Right Crossbow Scope?
- 07/17/18--11:01: Nebraska | Destination Whitetail TV
The season is over for whitetail hunters across the country. Whether you let a crossbow arrow fly to put meat in the freezer or antlers on the ground doesn’t matter much any more. But your work is far from over. In fact, it never really stops if you want to stack the odds in your favor to improve or continue to experience success when the 2017 archery season rolls around. Here […]
The post Three Payoffs to Scouting for Deer After the Season Ends appeared first on Deer & Deer Hunting | Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips.
Thanks to the tremendous conservation efforts of wonder organizations such as the National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF), thousands of hunters across this great land prepare their arsenal for spring turkey hunting season. Growing in popularity, now more than ever, is taking to the green springtime woods to chase gobblers with the stick and string. One piece of archery equipment stands out among the rest, lending to much more versatility when […]
Shopping for and buying your first hunting crossbow can be challenging unless you do your homework and have some specific goals in mind.
Steve Kress turned decades of hunting and studious research into peak rut dates based on the best predictions for his area into a great public land hunt.
Just how much speed do you really need to create the best crossbow for deer hunting success? It may not be as much as you think.
The post Blazing Bolts: How Much Speed Do You Need for a Crossbow? appeared first on Deer & Deer Hunting | Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips.
Scouting for sign after hunting seasons expire makes good sense because it’s less intrusive, and all of the telltale indicators that mark deer activity during the fall — including the rut — are still highly visible.
If you’re hesitant to buy a foreign car or truck, what’s stopping you from using the same logic about American-made products when it comes to your next shotgun or hunting crossbow purchase?
The post Strive to Pursue the Quality and Craftsmanship of American-Made appeared first on Deer & Deer Hunting | Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips.
As more crossbow hunters take to the trees to hunt deer, they must address the same safety concerns as rifle and vertical bow hunters — and more.
The post The 7 Tips You Should Know About Deer Hunting With a Crossbow appeared first on Deer & Deer Hunting | Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips.
Achieving a well-balanced hunting machine requires a good mix of speed and accuracy when you're designing a crossbow for deer and big game hunters.
How many times have you heard other hunters say you can’t pattern bucks during the rut? Truth be known, rutting bucks are every bit as patternable as non-rutting bucks, especially during the breeding phase.
The post 7 Great Ways to Pattern and Kill a Rutting Whitetail Buck appeared first on Deer & Deer Hunting | Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips.
As crossbow use continues to rise throughout the ranks of deer hunters, some common questions arise. One that often pops up is what to do when the crossbow is cocked, but won't fire.
Crossbow use continues to grow around the country – and right in line with those increasing numbers are the rising performance and technology that manufacturers keeping adding to their crossbow models. Here are the hottest new crossbows for 2018.
Hunters know that making mock scrapes – and ambushing deer near them – can pay big dividends. Kevin Whitehead has learned that sometimes unconventional tactics are the secret to getting mature bucks to reveal themselves when visiting scrapes.
The post John Deere Scrape-Maker Bags Monster Missouri Buck appeared first on Deer & Deer Hunting | Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips.
TenPoint Crossbow Technologies’ New 2018 Nitro X is the company's fastest and smallest hunting crossbow. Measuring an ultra-narrow 7 inches wide, the Nitro X unleashes speeds up to 440 feet-per-second, generating 166 foot-pounds of kinetic energy and excellent down-range accuracy.
Tenpoint Crossbow Technologies has launched the EVO-X CenterPunch premium carbon crossbow arrows. Weighing 445 grains and featuring 17 percent Front Of Center, the CenterPunch arrow is designed to improve crossbow accuracy by up to 25 percent.
The post TenPoint Launches Evo-X CenterPunch Crossbow Arrows appeared first on Deer & Deer Hunting | Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips.
The new TenPoint Nitro X hunting crossbow is one of the fastest, most advanced crossbows on the market today. Its unique technology provides greater kinetic energy for big-game hunting.
If you plan to amp up your hunting game this season, you better test-drive TenPoint's newest crossbow. The company has pushed the boundary on reverse-draw performance design with the all-new Nitro X model.
The post Crossbow Review: TenPoint’s Most Compact, Ultra-Fast Model appeared first on Deer & Deer Hunting | Whitetail Deer Hunting Tips.
It seems like in today’s adrenaline-hyped crossbow market, a great deal of emphasis is being placed on the speed of crossbows. Manufacturers are now using speed as the primary marketing tool to convince you to buy their crossbows because they shoot “faster” than others offered in the same price range. This “need for speed” does not necessarily guarantee that you are purchasing the best crossbow for hunting at a given price, and, if you are basing your decision solely on the advertised speed, you may be making a mistake.
The only way for you to know if you have the right type of crossbow scope is to understand the differences between the two most popular models on the market: multi-reticle and variable power.